Sunday, July 27, 2008

24th of July


For the 24th, the kids and I went up to my parents cabin. Lorie and her kids went up as well. We had a really good time! We played on the beach and even rented a jet ski for a couple hours one of the days. I forget how much I enjoy the beach! I think the kids had a great time as well. I hope we'll make it up there a couple more times before school starts! Love you all!

Grayson buried in sand.

Kenzie, Grayson and Lorie on the jet ski!

Coleman, me and Cali after our ride!

Cali and Kenz...bathing beauties!

Me, Cali and Kenzie.

Cole on one of the cabin swings.

Cole and Annie at the beach.

Cali and Kenzie chillin' out at the beach.

Lorie, Kenz and Belle enjoying the sun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
maggie said...

looks like a great time! we were at the beach this past weekend. it was so nice to relax and enjoy the sun! it's so nice that we can take a little time out of our crazy lives to do things like that. love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelsey, Great Pictures. Miss you and the kids. Thanks for sending the soap. I just love my soap. See you soon. Kim