Monday, July 23, 2007

Summer Livin' and Opera Days


Well, this summer has been non-stop! I stayed home with the kids thinking I would be able to get alot done, but that has not been the case. What I mean by this is I get alot done but it's not all the things had planned on getting done. I guess it's because I tend to think I have more time so I take on more things to do!
First thing I did was to start a garden. I have always wanted to do this. It takes alot of work and time. I have slacked a little so the crop won't be great, but it has been a great experience! The greatest accomplishment of this project will be the tomatoes. I'm good with that. Each year I will get a little better!
Cali has been performing with the Opera Company. She is in Porgy and Bess and Showboat. It has been a very exciting thing to be a part of. She has enjoyed it tremendously. It has been a bit time consuming and Cali has had to sacrifice some fun things to be involved but I think overall it has been a fun and memorable experience!
As for Cole, he went to visit his Dad for the first time in Denver. I think it was a great thing for him! It was a heart wrenching thing for me! I talked to him everyday (twice, most days). He always sounded so good! He had a great time but I think he was ready to come home when it was time!


















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Kels!
I had no idea you had a blog - i was so out of it! I'm really excited though - i love the pictures. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I'm so excited to see you in september! love you! JJ

maggie said...

i'm so glad that you have a blog. i was on max and chelseas and saw your name! i was so excited! the kids look great you look great! can't wait to see you in sept! i can't believe how big the kids are! it has been way to long! love ya lots!