Saturday, August 18, 2007

A Little Game of Dress Up!


This weekend I'm staying at a friends house and watching her kids, Quinten; 6 and Meliah; 4. It's been pretty fun! We mostly have been watching TV and playing outside. The other day Cole and Meliah were playing quietly in her room. After a little while I was wondering what was keeping their attention so well. As I walked in the room I saw Cole dressed up in a yellow dress and matching heels (he walks pretty well in them too...maybe too good). It's his Belle (from Beauty and the Beast)outfit! I had to take pictures and share!





What do you think...in need of a male role model or what?
One day we'll all look back and laugh (well...maybe not all of us)!

2 comments:

maggie said...

those are the cutest pics ever! how funny! i can't wait to show them to ron! love ya....and see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Kelsey! That is hilarious! What a little stinker.